You have reached the page of Alyss Baraen/Kigurou-Enkou! There's not much here, since the last time I edited this page it was kinda full of garbage. I'm still leaving my old folder up for archive purposes.
Kigurou Enkou / Kumiko Fujimoto
Uh, yeah, that's me alright. Since you decided to go beyond the basics, I might as well tell you more about myself.
As you can already guess, I am a fan of various anime and gaming...stuff. The likes of mine that my comics crossover with the most besides Touhou are Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Sound Horizon, though expect a few other works to appear from time to time. I am fond of the Rule of Drama and the use of it in my comics (CORRECTLY, of course), but they are not devoid of humour.
Something that has become a staple in my stories recently is that I am a sort of Physical God, specifically, a Surrealm Writer. Surrealm Writers are basically what we DON'T see of writers. Those stories they write on paper? They are creating new universes every single time an idea is written down. The story you call 'fiction' becomes 'reality'.
Being the huge Troll that I am, sometimes, I sometimes enter my OWN stories under the alias 'Kumiko Fujimoto'. Alyss, in particular, seems to be very aware that I'm the writer, and seems to be attracted to the idea that I am an asshole.
Enough Wall of Text! Time for Tropes!
- A God I Am Not: I am a sinful human being regardless of what I do, and I already have my own God anyway.
- Author Avatar: I'd like to say 'not quite', because Kumiko doesn't represent me, she IS me.
- Author Filibuster: Well duh.
- Berserk Button: Calling me by a certain variation of my name...
- Break the Cutie: See above quote, it's a job requirement as a writer. Notable characters I have broken are Chika/Zainan, Elef and Gerhild.
- Drama Queen: Frequently Played for Laughs in the Skype Chat.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Don't.call.me. DEBBINS!
- The Glasses Come Off: Played for Laughs here
- Genre Savvy: Oh, You don't say?
- Jerkass: It's a job requirement.
- Lack of Empathy: Subverted. Authors are humans too.
- No Sense of Humor: Sometimes in the Skype Chat.
- Sir Swearsalot: Hahahahaha......frick.
- Terrified of Germs: When I was younger, I forbid ANYONE in my family to say that G Word...
- There Are No Coincidences
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Most of the guys down at the Walfas Club Skype Chat are Knight in Sour Armors, but when you compare someone like me to, say, MegaGundamMan...
- Took a Level in Badass: Again, Played for Laughs.
- Who Wants to Live Forever?: A strong believer in this trope
- Why Did It Have To Be Cockroaches?