Brother: Dictionaries are for losers.
AlternateMew: Which means words are for losers. Which means talking is for losers. Which makes us losers just by talking.
Brother: WHATEVER! *storms off in a fit of rage*
— Real conversation between this troper and their brother.
(This page is a work in progress. Feel free to comment in the vandalism section, or add a trope example.)
Things this troper likes:
- Brawl In The Family
- Dragon Cave
- Nintendo: More specifically:
This Troper features examples of:
- Alternate Character Interpretation: This troper thinks Kirby is a rampaging Extreme Omnivore of a mass murderer who will eventually destroy Popstar. Ganon was the hero in Wind Waker, it's the king that doomed Hyrule. Mario should lay off the Goomba stomping, they have lives too. Actually, most heroes could be villains in this troper's opinion.
- Berserk Button: The sounds of slurping and kissing.
- Call It Karma
- Go Mad from the Revelation
- Insane Troll Logic: Especially when tired.
- Madness Mantra
- Rule Of Cautious Editing Judgment: Tries to follow it religiously, but can still fail.
- Serial Tweaker - Trying to stop that...
- Video Game Caring Potential: In spades. Including, but not limited to, a no-death run of Pikmin, catch-and-release of Pokemon, and not killing everything in sight in platformers.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: When in multiplayer mode.
- Watch It for the Meme
- Wild Mass Guessing: Too much free time.
- Why Did It Have To Be Corpses
- You Make Me Sic