Some loon who got into troping incidentally from somewhere and just went down from there.
I'm a self-taught traditional artist and aspiring mangaka, with a past experience in 3D computer graphic design, though I'd prefer to grow more accostumed to my studies before publishing any artwork online. I have a passion for poetics - correlative of my professional interests - as a more classy term for trope addiction. I have also a reasonable interest in psychology, as well as some notion about its systematic aspects, despite not having a formal academic instruction about it.
Tropes that apply to me:While I'd like to have my personality speak for itself, here are some objective stuff:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I started out with computer graphic composition, though I have switched interests to traditional media and Manga.
- Berserk Button: Disrespect of art, like the mishandling of the screen and the tools of the trade, as well as ignorance of aesthetic nuances and sensibilities.
- Blue Fever
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Eccentric.
- Cuteness Proximity: Ahem, aesthetic inspiration.
- Non-Indicative Name: I'm not Moroccan, and neither have a Foreign Culture Fetish.
- Occidental Otaku: Yay!
- Real Men Wear Pink: Obssession over art and japanese aesthetics, yes.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Using words like "Epistemology" and "holy shit" in dinner conversations is not very nice. Also prone to minimal orthography mistakes as a non-native english speaker.
- Vague Age: Intentionally left ambiguous.
Works that I like:
- A Clockwork Orange
- Fahrenheit 451
- Faust I
- H.P. Lovecraft
- I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
- Nineteen Eighty-Four
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The Divine Comedy
- The Mist
GO AWAY Wait!