Location: In Samba-land...
Some loon who got into troping incidentally from somewhere and just went down from there.
Tropes that apply to me:Everybody's doing this now?
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Eccentric.
- Non-Indicative Name: Not Moroccan.
- No Social Skills: Difficult.
- Occidental Otaku: Yay!
- Sophisticated as Hell: Using words like "Epistemology" and "holy shit" in the same phrase is not very nice. Also prone to minimal orthography mistakes as a non-native english speaker.
- Vague Age: Intentionally left ambiguous.
Works that I like:
- A Clockwork Orange
- Fahrenheit 451
- Faust I
- H. P. Lovecraft
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
- Nineteen Eighty-Four
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The Divine Comedy
- The Mist
...there's a one-man band, and he'll toot - his flute for you! hmm hmmmm hmhmm hmm hmmmm