Hello! This is AllHailThrall. It took me way too long to put up a troper page, but here we go.
I'm an American troper from the Midwest. I enjoy eating, drawing, browsing You Tube and TV Tropes, and playing old, obscure PC games. Some of my favorite topics are mythology, paleontology, the ocean, and video games. I was very much a Nintendo fanboy growing up: I mostly had a Game Boy (with which I would play Pokemon Blue) and a PC growing up so I was also raised on old edutainment games.
Some of my current favorite games include:
- Wario Land 3: My favorite Game boy game. Don't ask me why, I cannot say, but I grew up on it and I find it incredibly fun.
- Sonic R: My favorite game of all time. Yes. I am not joking. I legitimately and unironically love this game, even though it is widely considered to be awful. Maybe it's because it's one of the few games that I'm really good at, maybe it's Nostalgia Filter, but regardless, I find this stupidly fun.
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Hey, I like good Sonic games too! Ever since my friend showed me how to beat the Hydrocity boss with Knuckles, I played the heck out of this game and I find it to be a blast. It can be aggravatingly hard at times, but I still have a lot of fun.
- World of Warcraft: The source of my username and my avatar, but ironically not my favorite game of all time. It's a long story but suffice to say I will always root Horde, and the Horde logo became sort of my personal symbol. I main a troll Beast Mastery hunter.
- Super Mario World: Probably my favorite Mario game of all time. I'm not very good at it but it's still really fun.
- Kirby: My favorites of the series being Kirby's Adventure, Kirby Air Ride, and Kirby Super Star.
- Pokémon: I'm a bit of a Pokemon nut. My favorite in the series is Pokemon Ruby, and my favorite Pokemon tend to be Bug-types, and my favorite by far is Galvantula.
- Toe Jam And Earl: A fantastic co-op roguelike. I plan to get the fourth game when it comes out, I didn't Kickstart it though.
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Specifically, the Ultimate Collection with all of the expansions. An old favorite of mine.
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup: Addicting, but stupidly hard and unforgiving And infuriating at times.
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy: The first Play Station 2 game I ever played, and still a really fun and solid platformer to this day. I hate the sequels though, because I really hate shooters.
- Gex: Enter the Gecko: Another really fun platformer, I first played this on the PC, and it gets stupidly hard later down the line (especially those dang space levels!!) but I enjoy it nonetheless.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: A darn classic, and one that I would gladly go back to and play. I even did a let's play of this game with one of my real-life friends.
Tropes that apply to me include:
- Apologizes a Lot: Guilty of this. I'm sorry.
- Berserk Button: I have a lot of these (see Hair-Trigger Temper), but my biggest are:
- Being accused of doing or saying something I did not do or say
- People being hypocritical
- People trying to force other people to do something
- Having my diet commented on or criticized
- Having to repeat myself
- Being told to be quiet or shut up
- Big Eater: I love food. Even if I didn't have to, I would eat because I enjoy it. This has led to a bit of a weight problem though...
- Creature of Habit: A symptom of my Asperger's syndrome, I like things to be clearly defined and I don't like surprises.
- Extreme Doormat: In my attempts to please people, sometimes I can lean into this.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I used to have a really explosive temper, but these days I try to keep it under control. Asperger's syndrome does that to me.
- Literal-Minded: Another symptom of Asperger's is that I'm somewhat literal-minded. It's annoying not understanding people making jokes or metaphors.
- Lovable Coward: I admit it freely. I'm a wuss. I'm not ashamed to admit that.
- Nice Guy: I try to be this, I don't like to annoy or antagonize people.
- Picky Eater: Despite being a big eater, I only like a couple of different kinds of foods. See below.
- Pungeon Master: One thing I love is bad puns. I won't punish you with my jokes, though. I'm far too nice for that.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Spaghetti (with no sauce or toppings or anything except for butter and maybe Parmesan cheese), nachos (with only cheese, no salsa or anything), stuffed crust pizza (with only pepperoni and cheese on top), grilled cheese sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, potato chips, popcorn.