Below is a placeholder page for when I/another editor get around to actually making it.
open/close all folders
A Laid-back Warrior and the main character of the story. Originally a simple traveller, he is thrust into adventure after a close encounter with the Dark Lord and a guardian spirit.
- Catchphrase: His war cry is "Mahina Pea!"
- Heroes Prefer Swords: His Weapon of Choice, perfect for a balanced heroic knight.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: As a Warrior, he doesn't specialize strictly in offense or defense, having average strengths and no glaring weaknesses. Vinny lampshades this by saying that "[he'll] be boring" when selecting the class.
A Cautious Cleric, and the first party member that the Guardian Spirit bestows upon Vinesauce. Sponge isn't happy as usual, but he's ready to help Vinesauce all the same.
- Badass Longhair: Reveals that he has this early on, in contrast with him having Bald of Awesome on Vineland Island.
- Catchphrase: His war cry is "I'm not happy."
- Compressed Hair: A conversation with Vinesauce leads to Sponge revealing that he has fairly long hair hidden under his hat.
- Nice Hat: The Mario Brother brimmed cap that he has by default as a Mii. It's so nice that Vinny took off the hat on his initial outfit (while still keeping its stat boosts) so that the default hat would be visible, though he doesn't do this with later hats.
- Simple Staff: His Weapon of Choice, a common pick for clerics in general. He uses other blunt weapons too, such as a squeaky hammer.
A Stubborn Chef, Gordon Ramsay is another returning Vinelander, now geared up and ready to cook some monsters.
- Catchphrase: His war cry is "It's fucking raw!" Unlike Tomodachi Life, this game doesn't block swearing.
- Chef of Iron: He fights just as well as the rest of the party, and even cooks in battle.
- Frying Pan of Doom: His Weapon of Choice. It's good for smacking enemies and cooking healing food mid-battle.
- Real Men Wear Pink: One of his early outfits is frilly and light purple.
An Energetic Thief from Vineland Island. She acts much nicer than she normally does, but Vinny suspects her of wanting to steal more than just items.
Dark Lord Bill
The villain responsible for stealing the faces of the Miis of Miitopia. He has the guise of Nintendo representative Bill Trinen during the demo, though Vinny says this may change when the full game releases.
- Tom the Dark Lord: Comes naturally due to the Mii Vinny chose for him.
Nintendo Fan MaskSales
A fan of Nintendo who runs the game's amiibo features. The initial Mii in this role was Luka, but Vinny decided to change it to the Happy Mask Salesman.
- Ambiguous Gender: The game's description refers to the Nintendo Fan as female even after Vinny replaces the default Mii with MaskSales.
Great Sage Jesus
A powerful mage wandering the lands, J-J-J-J-Jesus crosses paths with the heroes several times to help them fend off the Dark Lord.
- Jesus Was Way Cool: After their first encounter with him, both Vinesauce and Gordon are in bliss over his power. Vinesauce even calls him cool, while Gordon describes him as "dreamy".
- Kung-Fu Jesus: Jesus wasn't much of a combatant when he appeared on Vineland, but here he's a wizard with power matching Dark Lord Bill.
The Guardian Spirit
A mysterious being that connects to Vinesauce through Midna's antique charm. He helps Vinesauce by granting him powers and sending allies his way. It's not known what he looks like, but he sounds like Morgan Freeman.
- The Voice: It's unknown what he looks like, and it's also unknown if we'll ever get to see what he looks like.
The group of villagers living in the First Town of Vinny's quest. They include Carefree Guide Snoop Dogg, Cheery Granny Lucy, Sassy Child Bobby Hill, Worried Mother Midna, Lovey-Dovey Couple Sasuke and K. Janeway, Sarcastic Guy Nick Cage, and Dubious Mayor Pit.
- Blob Monster: Bobby Hill's face ends up on one.
- Deadpan Snarker: Nick Cage, to the point of obnoxiousness.
- Identical Stranger: Carefree Guide Snoop is actually a different Mii than the Snoop on Vineland Island. The relation between the two is unknown.
- Rock Monster: Nick Cage's face is stuck onto a boulder, turning him into this.
- Starter Villain: Bobby, Snoop, Janeway, Cage, and Lucy are the first Miis that Dark Lord Bill captures and turns into boss monsters, and the first area of the game is dedicated to defeating them and returning the faces.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Nicolas Cage's name is usually shortened to "Nic Cage", which isn't the case here.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Fanart depicts Rocky Nick Cage as being especially vulnerable to Vinny's bee equipment.
The royal guards of Greenhorne Castle. Among their ranks are Serious Soldier papyrus, Lax Soldier Freddy, and Royal Supports Geordi and M. Freeman.