21 years old. Canadian. Student, bookworm and all-around geek. Her parents started her down this inevitable path when they decided to raise her with anime films instead of Disney, and enrolled her in an oppressive school with a large banned book list immediately after instilling a love of reading and removing her from all her friends.
Occasionally known to write fanfiction, but hasn't done so in a while. Which may be just as well, considering how she regards the quality of what is out there. Has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she can't remember her pen name or various accounts, of course. She has currently turned most of her creative efforts towards creating webcomic.
This Troper provides examples of the following:
- Apologizes Alot - A healthy part of being Canadian.
- Bad Dreams - Haunted by vivid nightmares.
- Bilingual Bonus - Native speaker of English and Cantonese Chinese. And a bit of Spanish, French, and Japanese.
- Brutal Honesty - Thanks in part to her inability to read the atmosphere and also to her poor lying skills.
- Cloudcuckoolander - Her parents once wrote her a four page letter addressing this trope.
- Cute Clumsy Girl - Cute is debatable, but she has penchant for tripping on air and crashing into walls.
- Deadpan Snarker - To the point where she was placed in detention for it.
- Dissonant Serenity - Has disturbed more than one person with her out-of-place facial expressions.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Elegant Classical Musician - Was forced into this trope by both parents and teachers.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita
- Forgetful Jones - Will forget to eat.
- Glass Cannon - The logical conclusion of Cute Clumsy Girl and Wooden Katanas Are Even Better
- Older Than They Look - Spent her primary school years being mistaken for a 6-10 year old, her high school years being mistaken for an 8th grader, and her university years being mistaken for a high-schooler. While in school.
- One of the Boys - Despite her love of frills. Spent several years as a Bifauxnen.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator - Once handed in a paper two months late.
- Shrinking Violet
- The Perfectionist
- The Quiet One
- Undying Loyalty - For good or ill, she will refuse to let go of a friendship until it careens into the rocks and is sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better - Practitioner of kendo.
- Trademark Favorite Food - Has an insatiable Sweet Tooth. Has also caused at least two friends some trauma through their witnessing her consumption of mango pudding and cheese.
Her life provides examples of the following:
- Cute Cat - Known for inducing Cuteness Proximity with everyone who has ever seen her cat in person.
- Sadist Teacher - The very same that placed her in detention for her snark also dumped a hallway's worth of trash in her locker.
- Sibling Yin-Yang - The Blue to her brother's Red.
- Trash of the Titans - Kept unwanted visitors and nosy family members out of her bedroom by creating a maze using books she had scattered over her floor.