A drifter of the internet from Indiana, he has had his hands on a computer since he was young. Like many others, he has fell under the spell of TV Tropes and it has nearly consumed his life (the other half has been consumed by other interests, such as Homestuck and Assassins' Creed. He aspires to be a hobbyist writer, and references this site often for tropes to use. He mostly uses this site while in the middle of class in high school.
Tropes Relating to this Troper:
- Gender-Blender Name: "Addie" is actually the feminine form of the name. Addy is the male form, which he uses in more recently created accounts. He actually uses "Iconoclasm_" as his username now.
- Third-Person Person: He wrote this article himself
- Badass Baritone: He's more Baritone than Badass, however.
- Megane: He sports a pair of sleek glasses that shine awesomely in proper lighting conditions
- Adjusting Your Glasses: By the Bridge, like a true Badass Bookworm
- Skunk Stripe: He has a silver stripe that sticks out of his dark brown hair (in two places, actually, with one that's less noticeable on the back).
- Incompatible Orientation: He was rejected by a girl he was attracted to for this reason.