|Zodiac & Birthday||Taurus (4.29)|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
|MBTI Personality Type||ENFJ|
|LEAPnote Type||AP (L34 E35 A41 P38)|
Art student and amateur writer living (and studying) in a Southeast Asian country. You can easily find me in the Yack Fest or Forum Games section of the forums. For a bit of backstory on How I Got Here; I stumbled upon this website in circa 2013, when I tried to look up one of my favorite movies.
For a bit of an info, Beatrice is actually my Catholic name. Coincidentally, I also kind of like Umineko.
As a mostly inactive hobbyist writer, I have written a not-so-ongoing PreCure fanfic, but it's on an indefinite hiatus til who-knows-when. Start reading here. (Or not, I'm not your mom!) Aside from this, my main project is a sci-fi thing a friend and I have been developing and working on for 4 years so far.
Anyway, take your time. Go drink some water. Unless you're allergic to water...well, that's another case.
- '70s Hair: Inspired by The Beatles.
- Asian and Nerdy: Though I'm not one to label myself "nerdy"...
- I'm pretty interested in stuff related to the Periodic Table of Elements.
- Considering taking a major in English Literature later in college.
- I've currently kind of started to read up on Celtic Mythology.
- The B Grade
- Brainy Brunette
- Brand Name Takeover: [proceeds to call every dolphin I see as a Dudim™®©]
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Surprisingly, averted. After all, research and success aren't done by only sitting idly by, right?
- Extraverted Nerd: Minus the "I'm awkward" part. I'd say I have many friends IRL and online. Honestly I don't call myself "awkward" because that's kinda lowering my already okay self-esteem.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Most of the time? :^)
- In-Joke: A lot.
- Ja, einundzwanzig.
- clapclapclapclapclap clapclap YES
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Zig-zagged? It depends.
- Nerd Glasses
- Non-Indicative Name: My name isn't actually Beatrice.
- Raised Catholic: And practicing.
- Those Two Guys: With Mvfl G.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Subverted. Going to dye my hair purple soon!
- A shirt with Retraux graphics in the style of a 70s textbook cover about vinyl records;
- A shirt with the text "Saitama's Regular Gym" complete with the "OK" face graphic;
- A shirt with a graphic of Statler and Waldorf in rapper-style attire;
- A shirt with the Zelda logo graphic;
- A shirt with the text "Insert Your Fries Here" printed on the shirt pocket;
- A shirt with a lineart graphic of Cara Delevingne and the text "Queen Delevigne";
- TBA, I guess.
UndertaleNote that I'm not even a fan of this game, just hypothesizing for a little bit of fun.
- Frisk: Vanellope von Schweetz
- Flowey: Annoying Orange (a little bit lower)
- Sans: The voice he usually has in fan dubs (deep, New York-esque accent)
- Papyrus: Lord Hater
- Undyne: Turanga Leela (alternately, Vi)
- Alphys: Eileen
- Mettaton: The standard Dalek voice
- Napstablook: High-Five Ghost
- Temmie: Again, usual fan dub voice (and as heard in the Tem Shop remixed song)
- Chara: Annie Hastur
- Omega Flowey: Bill Cipher
- Turquoise Soul:
- Green Soul: Fluttershy
- Yellow Soul:
- Blue Soul:
- Purple Soul: Lisa Loud
- Orange Soul:
- W.D. Gaster: Bird Person