Describe Ace Of Scarabs here.
Okay, I'll try to present myself.
I am an ordinarily abnormally mundane Singaporean, with a taste in lots of great old cartoons, anime/manga, video games, and I apparently collect Ear Worms on purpose (my MP 3 collection must be at least 45% capable of engraving itself in your memory).
My fictional avatar is a skillful mecha pilot who owns his own ride, the over-upgraded Iron Beetle that he spent most of his earnings on, as well as a customised suit of powered armor. He is almost suicidally audacious, except he makes sure he never picks fights he cannot win, and makes his own advantages come into play more than his opponents. While made legendary in the eyes of grunt pilots and amateurs, most commisioned officers mistrust him, criminal gangs and rival mercenaries dislike him, and many civilians fear him - he has only a few friends, but they are all reliable and trusted with his life (and wallet).
Sleepy Pinkie :3◊ Luna bids thee good night◊ and sweet dreams◊ SOON.◊ Very◊, very◊, VERY◊ SOON.◊ Spoiler Warning◊ Could you do better?◊ Hey guys what's going o-◊ Facehat: when facepalm is not enough◊ megusta.jpg◊ Master of the Obvious◊ Full of Pony◊ Never the only one◊ Facebook◊ Nature is so Fascinating◊
- Batman: the Animated Series
- Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Sonic The Hedgehog (SATAM)
- Darkwing Duck
- The Real Ghostbusters
- Extreme Ghostbusters
- Transformers Animated
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Welcome to the herd, as they say)
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
- Gao Gai Gar
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Macross Frontier
- Kikis Delivery Service
- Otogi Juushi Akazukin
- Sky Girls
- Nadia And The Secret Of Blue Water
- oh god, my nutbladder!
- A Little Snow Fairy, Sugar (page created by me.)
- Chocotto Sister (Page also created by me.)
- Koharu Biyori (I don't care if people say it's creepy, that just means I'm creepy too!)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Favourite video/pc games:
- Ace Online (C'mon, get the Subagames version and join us in ANI/Artemis! M gears are especially welcome!)
- My information: I am the A-Gear known as the queenofshells, if only because I would rather watch a cute female character run across Arlington City when in town. This is my current gun. It shoots fast enough for me.
- Mega Man
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Pipe Dream
- Touhou (how did I forget to add this?!)
- X-Com: Enemy Unknown
- Radiant Historia
- Ocarina Of Time 3D
- Pterry's Discworld
- Notes From an even smaller Island / Scribbles from the Same Island / Final Notes from a Great Island, a trilogy by Neil Humphreys, an awesome Dagenham bloke who spent quite a few years on our happy little island.
- It's great stuff, and the third book makes for a great travel guide to the lesser-known corners of my home country.
- Erico's Mega Man X Fan Fiction
- Magus523's Fanfiction, he does some decent novelisations
I embody some tropes myself:
- Afraid of Needles
- Brilliant, but Lazy (I could have been a Gifted Education-trained guy, but I lack the drive to push myself)
- Cool and Unusual Punishment (Self-inflicted by people who stick around too long when I'm playing my epic playlist of EarWorms.)
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander (sometimes)
- Entry Pimp
- Evil Laugh
- Genre Savvy (seriously, Life Imitates Art too often)
- Occasionally Wrong Genre Savvy when I misread the flow of the stories in the world around me.
- Memetic Mutation (Actually, I just like memes a lot, and wish to use them as weapons!)
- Too Kinky to Torture (I am, if not outright immune, highly resistant to the mind-damaging effects of earworms. The corrupted cannot be corrupted any further, I guess)
- Trash of the Titans (My room is full of dust and old Manga and Transformers, and I stash a lot of supposedly useful stuff.)