Hey there. Somehow you found me. Oh dear.
I'm Thomas from Nevada, and I am currently attempting to write a novel and an introspective series into theme parks, along with a bunch of other stuff.
My Twitter, a playlist of my favorite music and lyric videos, and my exhaustive playlist of shitposts. I used to have a Tumblr, but I don't anymore. Also, I have a Facebook, but I only use it occasionally. I'm also thinking of getting a Reddit account, but I'm not sure how that'll pan out.
Tropes that fit me:
- Author Appeal: If you see my Twitter, you will immediately see that I like shitposting about music.
- Beige Prose / Purple Prose: I usually don't say much on social media, summing up what I want to say in a sentence or two, but sometimes I post things describing things a lot, like this classy tweet I made.
- Blind Without 'Em: Downplayed; I am extremely near-sighted and can't make anything a yard away from me out without my glasses on.
- Buffy Speak: Oh, do I play the pronoun game well.
- Character Tics: I tend to, in conversations, stop mid-sentence because I don't think of the full sentence at the start, and have to try and catch my train of thought.
- Deadpan Snarker: I am one in real life, and I reflect that in my social media with all lowercase letters.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The YouTube playlists that I've created.
- Never Trust a Title: My "inspirational lyric of the week" thread doesn't always update every week and only on special occasions are they actually inspirational.
- Self-Deprecation: I like to make fun of myself. A lot. Mostly in the comfort of my own home.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: I may not look like it at first but then you hear me say...
Me: RATSHIT, BATSHIT, DIRTY OLD TWAT! SIXTY-NINE ASSHOLES TIED IN A KNOT! HOORAAAY, LIZARD SHIT, FUCK!
- ...and you realize that I am much more cursey than I look.
- Stylistic Suck: The covers I made for my playlists on Spotify.
- Super OCD: I think I have OCPD, because I like to have my life have order, like my Spotify playlists themed around artists must have their songs in album order and my playlists on Spotify in general must have an even number of songs.
An incomplete list of works I enjoy in no particular order:
- OK Go
- Beck, of course.
- Aggressive Retsuko
- Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- Twenty One Pilots
- Panic! at the Disco
- Spongebob Squarepants, but mostly seasons 1-3 and 9, as I think seasons 4 and 5 are So Okay, It's Average, I think season 6 is bad, I think seasons 7 and 8 are worse, and I haven't seen seasons 10-12.
- Bug Martini
- Mr. Lovenstein (a webcomic that is similar to Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal if it was 300% weirder)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Shows that debunk things in a funny way
An incomplete list of works I hate with all my life in no particular order:
- Lil Pump, though for me, he is Growing the Beard.
- 6ix9ine (imagine Lil Pump but he's also older, dickier, has an ear-grating voice, and has done some things I can't say with the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgement in mind.)
- *endless screaming into the void*
- | ||
- || |_