- I was born on November 29, 1983.
- I have lived in the Washington, D.C. area my entire life (I went to George Mason University; BS Accounting 2006, MS accounting 2008).
- I am Jewish, politically libertarian, a huge fan of Professional Wrestling (yes, I know it's scripted), have ADD, and have Asperger's Syndrome, but can be quite the Deadpan Snarker.
- I am a stickler for grammar and spelling, but don't call me a Spelling Nazi or Grammar Nazi (see the Jewish thing); I'm fine with grammar police and spelling police.
- TV Tropes has introduced me to numerous works.
- I am the (unofficial) editor for Complete Monster, and have effortposted and written up several CMs.
- I have mentioned Karen Bright, while G-Editor did the effortpost and writeup; found Thomas Caliban from Storming Heaven, while Morgenthaler did the effortpost and writeup; helped FriedWarthog with Adam Grafton; Lightysnake effortposted, but I wrote up, Roderick Whittle, aka Jack the Ripper; I mentioned the Reaper from Mess Hall and "Reverend" Stanton Wilkey from Faithless in Death, and Lightysnake did the effortposts and writeup; MasterN effortposted, but I wrote up, Fraser Barton Colborne; I wrote up "Moon Face" based on the TV writeup.
- I have also substantively changed the following CM entries after reading the work: The Collector; Dracula; Willy Pete & Ninjette's father; Wolfram; Andrew Rodin (and the other 2); Dracula & Gray Trader; Orson Krennic; Ennis's "Punisher MAX" quartet; Crow; Dr. Edgar Malbarn; Galvis
- I proposed and wrote up the following for Magnificent Bastard:
- Work Pages I've created:
Tropers / ACW