Trope Co. are proud to present the latest solution to this problem - Sealed Evil in a Can! We've put the villain you need (or inversely, the hero you need, if you're looking for the inverse - just make sure to specify if you want the inverse when ordering). Adding a bit of this can make a faction that might've otherwise bordered on laughable become very serious!
Available in the following varieties:
- Badass, if you're not sure if you want them to be evil right away, or want it to be a race between the heroes and villains to see who opens it.
- Heroic, if you want to have the villains be the one who are trying to stop it's opening.
- Multi-use, if you need the villains to suddenly have an army of Mooks, but can't have the heroes just sit around while the villains recruit/develop an army of robots.
- Girl in a Box, for when you want to have a female sealed away, but aren't sure what to do with her at the moment.
- A Leaky Can can let you have the villain's full power sealed away, but still have them have an impact on the story.
- Person-shaped, for when you want to give more importance to a seemingly useless character. Also comes in animal variety.
- Multiple cans, for when you want to have the villains open a can right away, but don't want them to unleash the sealed evil yet.
- Sealed Good vs Sealed Evil, for when you want the good and bad sealed at the same time, and want releasing one to risk releasing the other.