- Fan Nickname: Kouryakuou Lloyd (lit. "Capture King Lloyd") for Lloyd
- Raniki - Randy
- Tiosuke - Tio. This one is actually Randy's in-universe nickname for her which fans have adopted.
- Get Over The Barrier Glitch - Named after the theme of the game of "getting over the barrier" by glitching towards areas players aren't supposed to have access to in Zero.
- Fan Translation: An in-progress translation of Zero has faced many delays and setbacks (hey wouldn't be a Kiseki game otherwise); an early beta is fairly easy to get a hold of if you know where to look.
- Name's the Same:
- The fact that Lloyd is a Chaste Hero whose romantic life can be affected by Relationship Values reminds us of an another Lloyd who has gone through the same thing.
- Noel is a squire with short hair, a beret and uses dual guns.
- No, Michel is not the other Michel from the previous Legend of Heroes series.
- No Export for You: XSEED is on the record as saying that they'd like to, but since the PSP was phased out before XSEED finished translating the first trilogy, it was financially unfeasible to even attempt the project in the original release. And since the Vita is reaching the end of its lifespan while the parties interested in porting it were busy translating the Cold Steel tetrology, translating the updated Evolution release is also financially unfeasible. That leaves the PC port, which Falcom subcontracted out to another company that later went under, making finding who owns the license in order to acquire it difficult.
- Because of this, Lloyd and Rixia are first playable in the west in a game set in the Erebonian side of Zemuria.
- For what it's worth, Falcom's president has also said he'd like to see them localized. A relatively recent interview even brought up the possibility of porting the Crossbell Arc to a more modern system in order to make it more practical to export to the rest of the world.
- The Other Darrin: Due to the death of Tsuyoshi Takeshita, Osamu Ryuutani takes over the roles of Wald and Zeit in Ao Evolution.
- In Zero Evolution, Abbas was voiced by Yoshinori Ishikawa. In Ao Evolution, he is replaced by Takahiro Fujimoto.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Lloyd, Randy, and Wazy were previously working together in Tales of Hearts.
- What Could Have Been: Rough drafts of Tio's character show that at one point she was going to have detachable shoulder armor or hairpieces which served as Bits. The version that went to print still looks a bit like it could do this, and notably, there are still moments in the games where Tio removes her shoulderplates, with a dialogue portrait to match.
Trivia / Zero no Kiseki