- Dummied Out:
- There's an unused purple color for monster cards. It was meant for fusion monsters but was removed due to the fusion mechanics in the game.
- There's a function meant to decrease Deck Volume coded in the game, but it was not used.
- Marik and Nitemare have unused text for being beaten 5 times like the majority of other duelists have.
- The AI can play Traps, every Equip Spell card, every Type-specific destruction card (like Eradicating Aerosol), but no CPU deck has these cards.
- Name's the Same: Dark Duel Stories was the subtitle of the second Yu-Gi-Oh Game Boy game, which never made it out of Japan.
- The Wiki Rule: The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki and the forked site, Yugipedia.
Trivia / Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories