- All-Star Cast: There's the popular Korean actors Jang Keun-suk and Park Shin-hye, plus well-known Korean Pop Music idols FT Island's Lee Hong-ki and After School's UEE. However, it's averted with CN Blue's Jung Yong-hwa since the group was only an indie band in Japan at the time and Yong-hwa was a newbie back then.
- Dyeing for Your Art:
- Hong-ki dyed his hair blonde to indicate Jeremy's part-British heritage. Even though it's shown in an old video of the group that he's not a natural blonde.
- Park Shin-hye had to cut her hair to a boyish short length so her character could crossdress as Mi-nam.
- Fake Brit: The fully Korean Hong-ki played the partly-British Jeremy. Thankfully his character didn't need to speak English and Hongki didn't have to put his Engrish to use. The only reference made to the heritage in the series is the rumor that he was betrothed to a princess back in his homeland.
- Playing Their Own Twin: Park Shin-ye played both (the real) Go Mi-nam and Go Mi-nyeo. However in a later appearance of the Go Mi-nam, they used a body double male actor to indicate that Mi-nam's body structure is different than Mi-nyeo's.
- Star-Making Role:
- While FT Island and Hong-ki had already debuted and were well-known back then, the drama gave Hong-ki a big popularity boost and got his band many more fans.
- The popularity Jung Yong-hwa (Shin-woo) gained from the drama helped hype up CN Blue who had already made their indie-debut in Japan and would debut in Korea not long after the drama finished.
- Romance on the Set: Shu (the Japanese remake's Shin-woo) may not have won Miko/Mio's (Mi Nyeo/Mi Nam) heart in Ikemen desu-ne, but their actors started dating in 2013.
Trivia / You Are Beautiful