- Celebrity Voice Actor: Beyoncé is the Wubb Girlz' lead singer Shine.
- Crossdressing Voices: Grey DeLisle voices Wubbzy. She and Tara Strong also voice many of the young male characters.
- Fanwork Ban: Blacklisted for YouTube Poop takedowns.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The official Wubbzy.com website has been shut down since 2015. A year before that, all of the games from the Nick Jr. website were removed once Nick's broadcast rights to the show expired. Thankfully, Starz and Lionsgate have released various compilation DVDs that are readily available in many bargain bins and the whole show is available for digital download in 16:9.
- Missing Episode:
- Back when the show was planned to be called "Wubby, Widget, and Walden," there was an episode entitled "Ants in Your Pants." However, no such episode appeared in the final episode line up, and there is no episode to compare it to. However, there is a show bible page explaining how the episode would have went◊.
- There were other episodes that were mentioned in the Wubblog, but did not make it into the final episode roster either. These include:
- "Out of Shape": The trio go to multiple towns to get Mr. Triangle home.
- "Tubby Wubby": After eating too much of Walden's pies, Wubbzy goes on a diet and exercises.
- "Mr. Know-It-All": Walden attempts to shed his image as an intellectual. Possibly comparable to the episode "Mr. Cool."
- "Finding Filbert": Wubbzy makes friends with his shadow.
- "Wings for Wubby": Wubbzy wonders what it'd be like to fly. Cue his friends wanting to help him.
- "A Stream of Distractions": Wubbzy accidentally floods the town after getting distracted while washing the dishes. Slightly comparable to the episode "Focus Wubbzy."
- There was an unreleased short entitled "Card Tricks."
- Name's the Same: This is not the only Nick Jr. show to feature characters named Shimmer and Shine.
- Production Posse: With Bob Boyle creating the show, many actors from both The Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom play many major, minor, and recurring characters.
- Talking to Himself: A given, considering the limited number of voice actors.
- Grey DeLisle voices Wubbzy, Buggy and Kooky Kid.
- What Could Have Been: There were a lot of things that slipped through the net during production of this series, but to name a few...
- A version of the show bible, as well as some pictures shown in the final show bible, rendered Widget's overalls as green.
- The show was originally going to be called "Wubby, Widget, and Walden," but was changed because it was a bit of a mouthful.
- Piggybacking on the previous bulletpoint, Wubbzy was originally going to be called "Wubby."
- In older promotional material made for the show back in 2005, Wubbzy was voiced by an unknown male voice actor and Widget wore purple overalls instead of pink. Walden's design in the Summer 2005 preview was also slightly different (most notably the design of his head and glasses).
- Daizy was originally going to be spelled as "Daisy." Only two entries of the Wubblog have her name spelled that way, and they were in 2007.
- The Wiki Rule: Here's Wubbzypedia.
- Working Title: Was originally named Wubby, Widget, and Walden during development.
Trivia / Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!