- All-Star Cast: While the anime's animation quality leaves much to be desired, they went all out with the voice actors:Yuuki Kaji, Yuuichi Nakamura, Keiji Fujiwara, Rie Kugimiya, Jun Fukuyama, Kana Hanazawa, etc.
- Creator's Favorite: Ashihara has admitted that Kitora is one of his favourites, personality-wise and also being one of the easiest characters to draw.
- The Danza: Yūichi Jin voiced by Yūichi Nakamura.
- Fan Nickname:
- Flip-Flop of God: It hasn't happened yet, but on the Border Enlistment Period graph, Ashihara admits that he might end up changing his mind on some of those enlistment times.
- I Knew It!:
- Knowing that Suzunari-1 had some kind of special plan up their sleeve, a number of fans correctly guessed, upon seeing everyone's placements and Taichi's movements, that it was to overload the opponent operators by turning the lights on and off.
- Once the photo of Old Border was shown, fans quickly deduced which one was Shinnote and which one was Mogaminote , which was ultimately confirmed when the Vol. 19 extras listed names with the photo.
- Portmanteau Series Nickname: Watori, or WorTri.
- Series Hiatus: The series went on a 2-year hiatus from late 2016 - late 2018, due to the author's health.
- What Could Have Been: Ken Satori was originally intended to be a beautiful guy that ladies would swoon over for, but it ended up as a Comedic Relief since Arashiyama already covered that role. Mitsuru Tokieda was also meant to be more conventionally attractive, but Ashihara grew fond of his sleepy eyes look.
- Word of God: Ashihara frequently answers questions on Twitter that are then compiled into the volume releases. There's also Border Briefing File, though in the afterword he mentions that fans should interpret the info in whatever way they find most enjoyable. Also, this exchange:Q: Did Tachikawa-san's eyes become grid-shaped because he burned the mesh for grilling his beloved mochi into his eyes?
Trivia / World Trigger