- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Slightly complicated.
- Only two episodes are known to exist in full on video, those being May 5 (the pilot) and August 9. The latter was seen in a network promo from around this period, and GSN has aired it. Interestingly, said episode originally didn't air as scheduled; it was preempted for news coverage of Richard Nixon's resignation.
- TV Party's "Game Shows '74" page has audio clips from an episode with the later Sudden-Death Showdown format.
- The October 15 show is held on audio tape by Archival Television Audio, Inc. (This and the above may be the same episode, but we're not certain.)
- The first four minutes from December 26 surfaced on video in February 2010.
- No Budget: See the main page. Winnings generally hovered around $2,500 in the original format, and subsequent changes knocked it down even further.
- Old Shame: Cullen once said that he thought the show "just didn't work".
- Screwed by the Network: A complicated game boasting a lot but typically played for less than $10,000 went up against a simple-yet-popular blackjack-based game typically played for cars and lots of prizes that were usually won. Guess what happened?
Trivia / Winning Streak