- Fandom Nod: They're all fond of pointing out WhatCulture signs at WWE events, and typically ask for more to be on display next time.
- Name's the Same: This Youtube channel must not be confused with the other, more famous use of the WCW acronym in the industry.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. Adam Pacitti and Adam Blampied were arguably the co-frontmen of the original group. When that group left to form Cultaholic, WhatCulture responded by filling the openings with Simon Miller and three more Adams.
- Screwed by the Network: A lot, if certain current and former employees of WhatCulture are to be believed.
- After he left WhatCulture for good, Kenny McIntosh hinted that one of the owners of WhatCulture was "very erratic" in his decision-making and it contributed to the very weird decisions that were sometimes carried out.
- Rumors of this variety have since made a comeback after the announcement that both Adams, Sam, Jack and Ross were going to leave and make their own channel.
- They had a series of videos called "On This Day", telling events that happened on that day in pro wrestling history. When they realized that they get more money and views from longer videos, the series was stopped.
- There was going to be a weekly version of their Wrestling magazine, but it was pulled due to management not thinking it was worthwhile.
- The Wiki Rule: Here.