- The Liber Chaotica has been published as a Sourcebook on the Chaos Gods. How canon it is in this day and age may be disputed, however, as it hearkens back to the days where 40K and Fantasy were in the same universe.
- When Games Workshop opened their own bar-restaurant at their HQ in Nottingham, they got a local brewery to create some of Master Dwarf Brewer Josef Bugman's famous ales such as Bugman's XXXXXX and Trollbrew to sell on tap and in bottles.
- Exiled from Continuity - Malal, the Renegade God - so called for being the antagonist to all other factions of Chaos, the embodiment of Chaos' self-defeating tendencies- was dropped from continuity because no one could figure out who held the rights for him.
- Fan Nickname:
- Slann Mage-Priests, are, of course, the Hypnotoad.
- The new Skaven Hellpit Abomination is sometimes known as the A-Bomb.
- The Warriors of Chaos are often known as some variation of 'Heavy-Metal Vikings'.
- The Dark Elves have a monster called the Kharibdyss — the ludicrously-difficult spelling all but ensured that within a week, players were calling it "the K-Beast" instead.
- Alarielle the Everqueen is also known as the "Everwaifu".
- Name's the Same: Games Workshop's Dark Elf King Malekith and Marvel's Dark Elf King Malekith. The subject of who came first and if the settings are connected has had an impact on both fanbases, and that's all we shall say on the subject.
- What Could Have Been: We almost had a Warhammer novel written by Terry Pratchett.
- The Wiki Rule: The Lexicanum and Wikia Warhammer Wiki.
Trivia / Warhammer