- This game has the most variables, especially impressive since it's a second project!
- Misako will be available in a future chapter, if you can figure out just where to find her! Also her hair colour is of scheele's green.
- The plot of this story was planned years in advance...
- Misako's theme song is the Gospel Music styled song You Inhabit My Heart and... the revelant Spectrum by Zedd.
- Olapen's theme song would be the Asian song called I Don't Love You Enough by Andy Lau and Kelly Chen
- Odaxitar's theme song is the upbeat Mandarin song Phoenix Legend
- The archangels are Biblically accurate!
- Character Blog: I'm thinking of doing the character-blogs for the characters.
- A Developer's Room is in the works.
- A theme of the game is "Light versus darkness."
- The succubi's theme song is Nightstep- Move into Light- Juventa (feat. Erica Curran)
- The main idea of Jihibukai the "Merciful" was partially inspired by the figure of Guan-Yin, the Chinese goddess of Mercy.
- Done as a Milestone Celebration for all my stories!
- This game is planned to have three main endings: Good, bad and neutral
- Shout-Out: The succubi's kind nature were heavily inspired by Childhood's End, and it shows.
- Each Venusian has specific Flower Motifs associated with them:
- Landon is modelled after either bluebell or snowdrop
- Misako is modelled after a mixture of red lotus, borage and/or blood-lily
- Cynthia is modelled after a sunflower
Trivia / Voyage of the Eldritch