- Acting for Two: Christian Lanz voices Huehue, Achi, and Tez.
- Actor Allusion: Javier, the Rufio-esque leader of the Skate Park kids, is voiced by Dante Basco.
- Actor-Inspired Element: Jason Hightower is apparently quite a goofy guy in real life according to his Star Wars Resistance castmates, which makes his role as Don Jalapeño here fitting.
- Adored by the Network: The show gets a good amount of promotion, a great premiere slot on Saturday mornings, and has episodes available in both English and Spanish on the CN app. Also, on October 31, 2019, an all-day marathon of the show aired to celebrate Halloween, as well as the first day of Día de Muertos. On May 5, 2020, an all-day marathon aired to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.
- The Danza: In the Latin American Spanish dub, Xochitl Ugarte voices Xochi Jalapeño. Likewise, Víctor Ugarte voices Victor in a few loops.
- Descended Creator: Victor is voiced by series creator Diego Molano.
- He Also Did: Writer Spencer Rothbell also worked on Clarence.
- Multiple Languages, Same Voice Actor: Diego Molano voices Victor in English and Spanish, through only from episodes 1 to 19 in the Mexican dub, from then he is voiced by Diego Becerril instead.
- Name's the Same: Vampirina also has an episode called "Cuddle Monster".
- The Other Darrin:
- Valentino was voiced by Rico Rodriguez in the pilot, and voiced by Sean-Ryan Petersen in the official series.
- Production wise, voice director Wes Gleason worked on the pilot while Colette Sunderman directs the series proper.
- Grandma Chata is played by Carla Tassara in the pilot, but was replaced by Laura Patalano for the series.
- Production Posse: From fellow Latin America-based show Elena of Avalor, we have Christian Lanz (Esteban, Achi/HueHue/Tez), Carla Tassara (Prof. Ochoa, Chata (in the pilot only)), Tony Plana (Qapa, El Pintor), and Jorge R Gutierrez (El Guerrero, Sal).
- What Could Have Been: At 1:06:20 in this podcast, Diego Molano mentioned that he was not meant to be the original voice for Victor, but because he had a specific voice in mind for the character, he would up doing the voice himself.
- The Wiki Rule: Here.
- Write Who You Know: Diego Molano mentioned how he based Victor and Valentino on himself. Specifically, Victor is a reflection of him when he was a kid who thought he knew everything, while Valentino is based on himself when he was older and smarter. Likewise, Grandma Chata is based on his own grandmother.
Trivia / Victor and Valentino