- Actor Allusion:
- Yambot's German voice actor is Felix Spieß, who is also the voiceover dub for Danny Pink, who was also a cyborg.
- Crossdressing Voices:
- Granny Asparagus is voiced by Phil Vischer.
- Mike Nawrocki occasionally does the voices of female background characters along with Phil Vischer.
- Junior Asparagus was voiced by an adult woman, Tress Macneille.
- Dawson Casting: Tress MacNeille, who was born in 1951, provides the voices of Junior and Laura, who are intended to be children.
- Exiled from Continuity: Any of the other characters that appeared in the main series are not going to be in here, mainly due to not being redesigned at the moment. The only character that came back who isn't part of the main cast is Laura's mom.
- Mr. Nezzer, on the hand, is due to Dreamworks. According to Phil Vischer, Mr. Nezzer is not in the series due to his voice based after a African American actor, and Dreamworks can't allow that due to racism (which doesn't help since some background Phil voice in the series have a similar voice to the former). So rather than recast Nezzer with someone else who is black, they decided to ditch him and replace him with Ichabeezer, a Grumpy Bear Jerk with a Heart of Gold who resembles Nezzer and is voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Franchise Killer: The first VeggieTales video following the beginning of ... in the House, based directly on the aesthetic and design of this series, is the last video in the series to date - having come out early 2015. Furthermore, Vischer has said he seldom does voice work at Big Idea anymore - only sporadic recording sessions for this show. Things don't look good for Bob and Larry.
- Until early 2019, when it was revealed that there will be a revival series done by the original creators, using the original designs, and seemingly going back to the characters' regular characterization.
- God Never Said That: One of the complaints fans have is that the series is not doing any biblical adaptions like the main series. Doug TenNapel stated that the series never intended doing of that since they're focusing more slice of life episodes.
- Talking to Himself:
- What Could Have Been: According to Phil Vischer, he was only originally cast to voice Bob and the rest of his characters from the original series appearing in this series would've been voiced by other actors. This was eventually changed to have him voice all his returning characters.
Trivia / VeggieTales in the House