- Banned in China: Banned on Germany and Australia over alleged concerns of its sexual content. When the game was ported to Steam and became available on those countries it seemed it would subvert the trope but as of August 10, 2017 the game became unavailable for those countries.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: The ending song, Drowning is sung by Kanae Ito and Aya Suzaki in character as Ranka and Rinka respectively.
- No Export for You: The game won't be released in Germany and Australia due to its sexual content.
- What Could Have Been: Early in development, the game was supposed to allow the players change between Extar and Liberator on the fly, but technical limitations made this impossible to implement.
- The Wiki Rule: Valkyrie Drive Wiki.
Trivia / Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-