- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The game's Abandonware nowadays. however, it still has a small community that keeps the game alive.
- What Could Have Been: A few examples.
- An expansion, Metropolis Dawn, which added new units, maps, and campaigns for the other human factions, the Ghorkovs and the Taerkastens. Although the expansion was never released commercially, a complete version of the expansion was uploaded to the internet before the developers, Terra Tools, changed their name to Radon Labs.
- There were also plans for a Mykonian expansion, but it was never made due to the game's low sales.
- A PlayStation port of the game, that was outsourced to Climax Entertainment and would've been published by the british developer Psygnosis was never announced nor released. Builds of the port were found in a lot sale of an old Climax office. Urban Assault's full source code was also found on that sale, and the one who bought the game's assets released them publically for free.
Trivia / Urban Assault