- Adored by the Network: CN hyped up the show to the point where you couldn't escape one commercial break without hearing "Good Morning!" Also, several station bumpers such as the Sign on and Sign off bumpers used to feature the character, even before the show premiered.
- The "Uncle Grandpa Babies" special was also heavily promoted. In fact, reruns of Baby Looney Tunes returned to Cartoon Network as promotion.
- The Danza: Jackie Buscarino as Jackie in "Not Funny".
- Descended Creator:
- Series creator Pete Browngardt voices Uncle Grandpa.
- Producer Audie Harrison voices Beary Nice.
- Fandom Nod: "Viewer Special" is filled with Fan Art that the creators liked.
- Invisible Advertising: The show suffered this during the fourth and fifth season with the show getting minimal, if any, advertising on the main channel. Some people weren't even aware the show was still running by this point.
- Irony as She Is Cast: In the most famous role of Aunt Grandma's voice actor, her character actually is both an aunt and a mother to the same people.
- Name's the Same:
- Out of Order: The episode "Uncle Grandpa: The High School Years" was aired as the last episode to air in the US even though the episode that was aired before it, "Exquisite Grandpa", is the actual series finale of the show.
- Screwed by the Network: The announcement of seasons 4 and 5 turned out to be Cartoon Network splitting seasons 2 and 3 in half, then cancelling the show and laying off the entire crew before announcing what they'd done.
- Even worse, they burned off the series on Saturday mornings at 9:00am as part of a block called Good Mornings with Uncle Grandpa starting in April 2016. The block included reruns of other shows like Clarence, We Bare Bears, The Powerpuff Girls (2016) and the near-omnipresent Teen Titans Go!. Even the people who thought Uncle Grandpa was a bad show thought that this action was heinous, as they feared the same thing could happen to other showsnote .
- Towards the end of 2016, Cartoon Network pulled many of the show's reruns from the air. Then they burned off 20 episodes in December. The final season aired without any promotion in June 2017, and the show aired its last episode on June 30th.
- The final produced episode "Exquisite Grandpa" wasn't even the last episode to air.
- Short Run in Peru: "Ballin" aired in Latin America and Brazil in October 2014, while in the USA it aired in January 2015.
- Talking to Himself: Pete Browngardt as himself and Uncle Grandpa in one scene in "Cartoon Factory".
Trivia / Uncle Grandpa