- Actor Allusion: Aaron Dismuke voicing a character doing alchemy? But hey, at least, he summoned a fairy instead of turning into a walking, talking suit of armor and doesn't have a brother who lost An Arm and a Leg. or dealing with the Philosopher's stone without sacrificing many prople in the process.
- Posthumous Credit: Despite passing away of esophageal cancer less than two months before the anime premiered, Unshō Ishizuka is given a credit as the narrator, having recorded all of his lines before his death. On August 17, 2018, four days after Ishizuka's death, the staff even confirmed on their Twitter feed that they would leave Ishizuka's dialogue unchanged as a tribute to him.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Montmorency, Arthur, La Hire, Catherine and Henry V are Climb, Narberal, Tia, Tina and Ains.
- Jeanne and Arthur are Yuzu and Kiri.
- Montmorency and La Hire are Ikki and Stella and Fugil and Yoruka
- Montmorency and Charlotte are Tokimune and Jamie and Yaze and La Folia
- Montmorency and Arthur are Yuuma and Rio and Ryota and Nanami
- Bâtard and Philippite are Tohru and Elma
- Charlotte and La Hire are Fianna and Ellis, Alicia and Zara, Hisako and Ikumi, Madoka and Haruka and Non and Kotone
- Montmorency and John are Nice and Master
- La Trémoille and Henry V are Touma and Shiage
- Playing Against Type: Atsushi Abe is best known for voicing good natured heroic main characters like Touma Kamijou or Koichi Sakakibara. However, in this series he gives voice to La Trémoille, who is not only an antagonist, but a pretty nasty one too.
- The Wiki Rule: The Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi Wiki
Trivia / Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knights