- Completely Different Title:
- French Canada: The Guardian of the Future
- Spain: Guardians of the Future
- Mexico: Zombie Hunter
- Norway: Agent from the Future
- Turkey: Destroyer
- Method Acting: Biff Manard literally got drunk as he played Hal during the first movie. The part where he gets shoved into the bathtub was actual improv from Tim Thomseron because Biff was so plastered he didn't know where to go.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Chairman Ashe was originally going to have more lines and scenes; However, her actress, Anne Seymour, had suffered bad short-term memory loss at her age and had trouble remembering parts of the script. As a result, her lines were written much simpler and she only appeared for a couple scenes.
- Throw It In!: The part where Hal spits out his tooth was Biff's actual tooth that accidentally got dislodged.
- What Could Have Been: Bette Davis was offered to play the part of Chairman Ashe, but she had to turn it down because of scheduling issues.
Trivia / Trancers