- Jess was written out of the series due to Leanne Wilson wanting to return home to England.
- 'Fever Of The Hunt' was supposed to air much earlier, around the time of 'The Miracle', but it was held back for Sweeps Week.
- Acting for Two:
- Adrian Paul as Cole and Troy Montana, the underwear model whose form he copied, in the episode where the latter is used to frame the former.
- Paul Hopkins as Krace and Remel in different episodes. Justified by Zin putting Remel in the body formerly occupied by Krace.
- Actor Allusion: Cole wields a katana to escape an underground museum vault, an obvious nod to Adrian Paul's Highlander series.
- California Doubling: Toronto for Chicago, in this case.
- I Knew It!: Mel being part Cirronian was called by several fans a while before it was officially revealed.
- Magnificent Bastard: Zin is charming when he wants to be and likes to crack jokes. When he has a failed henchman shot, he spends the next several seconds talking to his dying life force in a very witty manner.
- Name's the Same: Cole occasionally used the fake last name 'Hauser' after Mel spotted a reserved parking sign while Vic was asking for Cole's last name and decided to use it. Cole Hauser is also an American actor.
- What Could Have Been:
- The show 'bible' originally had Mel as having a younger sister living with her. This character was dropped and replaced by Jess.
- This received a nod in one episode, where Mel claims to be Jess's older sister in order to have Jess be covered by Mel's medical insurance.
- What The Hell, Casting Agency?: Chyna as Rhee. Many fans didn't like it, and many potential fans were turned off by it.
- The series was never released on DVD in full. Lion's Gate did release a 'movie' of about three episodes compiled and edited together that they called Alien Tracker. This was thought by many to be a move to see how well DVDs would sell. But, the fans saw it as a piece of junk and refused to spend money on it, possibly causing the studio to think full season DVDs wouldn't sell.
- SciFi Channel briefly aired the series, but only made it through a few episodes before pulling it.
- The fans did make an attempt to save the series, but failed to even reach the 5000 name goal in the petition. And the effort was beset by sabotagers, who used the names of legitimate signers to sign again with negative, trollish comments.
Trivia / Tracker