- Playing Against Type:
- Judar in Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, the Big Bad of the series. Lampshaded in this demotivational poster. Similarly, Sugou Nobuyuki/Oberon from Sword Art Online is a Manipulative Bastard who's obsessed with wealth and power and only wants to force a marriage on Asuna just for that.
- He also voices Jadeite, one of the main villains of the first season of Sailor Moon.
- Rowen J. Ilbert. Not everyday you see him play an old man.
- Phil in Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, who's a grave-desecrating rapist.
- Karl in Defiance, where he's an Insufferable Genius.
- Norio Kunato in Knights of Sidonia, a Jerkass ace mech pilot.
- Baatar Jr. in The Legend of Korra, another Smug Snake.
- Sho Minazuki in Persona 4: Arena Ultimax, who switches from being Ax-Crazy one moment to a Soft-Spoken Sadist the next.
- Android 19 in Dragon Ball Kai is not only a devious villain, but has such a high-pitched voice that one can be forgiven for thinking he was voiced by a woman.
- Obito Uchiha is about as far from Todd's old plucky protagonists as any character could ever be.
- Satyajit Shyamalan, one of his earliest Smug Snake roles, a manipulative Bitch in Sheep's Clothing bent on a mass genocide.
- Promoted Fanboy: Wouldn't you believe he'll be playing as Spock in the Star Trek fan webseries?
- Also, Todd voicing Link.
- Relationship Voice Actor: He and Mamoru Miyano both voiced Ling Yao in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kyrie in Sands of Destruction, Death the Kid in Soul Eater, and Ryu in Hal.
- He and Jun Fukuyama have voiced Watanuki, Katou, Tatsuya Serizawa, Hayato Mikogami, and Teruteru Hanamura.
- He and Kenichi Suzumura have both voiced Hikaru Hitachiin, Satyajit Shyamalan, Sho Minazuki, and Korekiyo Shinguji.
- He also co-starred with Cherami Leigh on several occasions, such as in Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Kuromukuro, and in a darker example, Sword Art Online.
- So My Kids Can Watch: Todd made a cameo in a Barney home video after his son was born.
Trivia / Todd Haberkorn