- Creator Breakdown: Literally. After hearing how the series finale was unexpectedly scheduled a week earlier than he had planned (as noted below), producer Matthew Mercer ended up bedridden with a pinched nerve from how intensely he'd been working to meet the premature deadline.
- Executive Meddling: The last episode was due to come out December 18. Allegedly, this was at the insistence of The Escapist. The people behind TWBB had intended to release it on Christmas Day.
- And then that release date got delayed because of Matthew Mercer's literal Creator Breakdown, noted above.
- Promoted Fanboy: Matthew Mercer got to do voice work for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS, reprising his role as Chrom in his cameo for Robin's Final Smash. And then Chrom graduated to playable character for Ultimate
- Reality Subtext: The kiss between Zelda and Ganondorf is a bit funny when you know that the actors who play them were dating in real life.
- Schedule Slip: Arguably justified due to financial troubles.
- And the fact that Matt Mercer almost killed himself working on the finale.
- Talking to Himself: Matthew Mercer does the voices of both Kirby and Meta Knight. He also plays Ganondorf.
- Kinda lampshaded in the final episode, where Kirby briefly disguises himself as Meta Knight.
Trivia / There Will Be Brawl