- Credits Pushback: An odd example happened on pre-1999 PBS airings of the show. The credits would be shrunk and sped up so that a white border with a blue circle that read "pbs.org" in the center could appear and the Primestar funding would follow it.
- Defictionalization: Since 2000, a full-size replica of Theodore named Theodore Too has been giving harbour tours in real-life Halifax.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes:
- In the United States a number of VHS releases were put out, containing at least three episodes each, but they all went out of print when PBS lost the broadcast rights to the series and right before the Theodore intellectual property was bought by Classic Media. No DVD releases have ever been released, and there have been multiple fan campaigns to get the series out, all to no avail.
- In Canada, VHS cassettes had only two episodes per tape, and they're hard to track down.
Trivia / Theodore Tugboat