- In Memoriam: The series was done in Friz Freleng's honor.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Season 1 is on DVD, but there's been no word on releases of the later seasons. However, Boomerang still airs reruns of the show time and again, and all seasons are available to download on iTunes, at least in the United States. Averted, as the entire series is available on HBO Max.
- Missing Episode: The final episodes, "The Tail End?" and "This is the End" were meant to air in 2000 but the show was cancelled before they could air, and didn't air on television until December 13, 2002, on Cartoon Network.
- The Other Darrin: Yosemite Sam voiced by Jim Cummings in the first season finale, "Go Fig". Later episodes have him voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
- Recycled Script: A number of episodes are essentially remakes of older cartoons. For example, "Good Bird Hunting" borrows heavily from Pete Puma's debut cartoon, "Rabbit's Kin" only with Tweety in Bugs' role.
- What Could Have Been: In her autobiography, June Foray states that the producers were originally hesitant about having her playing Granny, even asking her to audition for a character she'd been playing for decades. Luckily for June, Chuck Jones got wind of this and took them to task: "How dare you use a fake Granny!?" . The producers then gave June the part.
Trivia / The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries