- Absentee Musician: Maxim didn't sing until their second album, and Keith didn't sing until their third. Both were missing from Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned because Liam wanted to take a different approach when making that album.
- Author Existence Failure: Keith Flint committed suicide on March 4, 2019. No Tourists was the final album to have any contributions from him.
- Dyeing for Your Art: The tunnel from the "Firestarter" video (actually an abandoned train station) was indeed as dank and dirty as it looks - the crew were wearing masks behind the scenes, while Keith Flint had to breathe all that dust in for a full day of shooting.note
- One-Hit Wonder: Not as much internationally, but in the US; "Firestarter" was the only track of theirs to hit the Top 40.
- The Pete Best: The Prodigy used to have a female dancer named "Sharky". She left before their first album was released. You can see her make a cameo in the video for the Pendulum remix of "Voodoo People."
- What Could Have Been:
- Their 2002 single "Baby's Got a Temper" was going to be featured on the album Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned, but Liam Howlett quickly got disillusioned with the song.
- The famous "Firestarter" was recorded as an instrumental, until Howlett showed the song to Keith Flint, and, well, the rest is history.Liam Howlett: I recorded it as an instrumental. [...] And as usual, all three of the others come round to have a listen. Keith happened to be the first, and I said to him, "We need one more element." Now Id have been happy with a good sample, but Keith says, "Id really like to try some vocals on that." And Im like, "Whaaaaaaat?!
Trivia / The Prodigy