- Real Life Writes the Plot: Was awarded the UWF World Heavyweight Title after the then-Champion Terry Gordy had been injured in a car accident.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: Jim Herd fired him from WCW in 1991 for refusing to lose a match to PN News.
- What Could Have Been: He was originally scheduled to be in the Chamber of Horrors match at WCW Halloween Havoc 1991, but was replaced.
- WrestleCrap: Three inductions:
- The induction of the Dungeon of Doom as a group.
- The infamous Heroes of Wrestling PPV, which included a match between the Gang and Abdullah the Butcher.
Trivia / The One Man Gang