- Awesome, Dear Boy: When asked why he agreed to be on the show, the Peacock responded with an enthusiastic, "Because it's fun!" In interviews following the finale, he even said being the Peacock was some of the most fun he ever had in his entire career. Bear in mind, it's Donny Osmond saying this!
- He Also Did: Some of the contestants, while better-known for other things, did pursue music careers in their past. Tommy Chong had been the guitarist for the Motown band Bobby Taylor & The Vancouvers, while Terry Bradshaw, when he was still playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers, released three Country Music albums and had a Top 20 Country hit with a version of "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry".
- I Knew It!: Considering the massive amount of speculation regarding the contestants' identities, this was bound to happen.
- The Pineapple had enough people guessing Tommy Chong (because of his voice and the clues in his video) that their name started on trending on Twitter before they were eliminated and unmasked.
- By the same token, Margaret Cho was a popular guess for the Poodle (as seen here and here.
- In-Universe, Robin Thicke had been guessing Joey Fatone as the Rabbit for several weeks before he was ultimately confirmed right.
- Real Song Theme Tune: The Who's "Who Are You", appropriately enough.
- Trailers Always Spoil: Not only was Monster's "Stay With Me" one of the first ones in the promos and one of the songs in the second last episode, it was widely agreed to be one of the high points of the season.
Trivia / The Masked Singer