- Ascended Fanon: The user names of several Jackbox Twitch and Discord users and moderators are used in the Split the Room trailer.
- Cast the Expert: The announcer for Mad Verse City is an actual rapper.
- Development Gag:
- The subtitled titles used in the final round of Tee K.O. are all rejected titles for the actual game.
- One of the human disguises (and the Mother) from Monster Seeking Monster is a design from Fakin' It.
- Split The Room stemmed from unused concepts from Bracketeering.
- Fan Nickname: The cat host in Split The Room has been given a few by the fans, including Schrodinger and Rod Purrling.
- Old Shame:
- Word Spud is not looked on very fondly by Jackbox Games staff, and the idea of a sequel ever happening is a Running Gag on Jackbox's Twitch streams. An icon for "Word Spud 2" can appear randomly on the desktop in Survive the Internet. CEO Mike Bilder mentions "Word Spud 3" among other insane titles he thinks the company can develop.
- They likewise admitted they weren't thrilled how Zeeple Dome came out, citing that it was rushed.
Trivia / The Jackbox Party Pack