- Beam Me Up, Scotty!:
- The famous "Who killed Hannibal?" scene has been reworked into a Never My Fault-type meme where the perepetrator (Eric) asks, "Why would [third party] do this?"
- "Why are you booing me? I'm right." has been used for unpopular opinions. In the context of the original skit, Hannibal was right since he was factually stating how Obama's and any other Presidential terms last for four years and for some reason got boos in response.
- Enforced Method Acting: Eric Andre and the crew try their best to make each of their guests as uncomfortable as possible, no matter how much they know about the show, and it mostly works. But it should be noted that they also make themselves suffer as well to even it out.
- Meme Acknowledgement: A double whammy. Hannibal responded to the meme of him getting shot by Eric with "Wack."
- Method Acting: The guests are not the only ones being tortured. Eric and the crew also have to bear with some the conditions they put out such as sweltering heat and smelly seats.
- At one point they literally had to bear it when their guest was a live grizzly bear. Their reactions indicate neither of them were expecting a literal bear to come walking out.
- Romance on the Set: Impressively enough, Eric actually managed to hook up with at least two of his female guests, Tatyana Ali and Amber Rose, after they first appeared on his show.
- Schedule Slip: The fifth season has been repeatedly put on hold due to Eric and Hannibal being busy with other projects.
- Throw It In!: While the show runs on Improv, some of the stuff the guests do are obviously not planned out by the crew. Lance Reddick punching Eric's desk at the end of his interview got a startled response from Eric himself.
Trivia / The Eric Andre Show