- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Despite being a popular Direct to Video series, the series never got released to DVD, possibly because production of the series ended before they were created.
- The television cuts of the show, which ran for four two-week periods to promote the tapes note , are harder to find than the actual Direct to Video episodes themselves due to these cuts only airing for a brief period of time.
- Then, in June 2020, Kevin Carlson (co-creator and voice of Timmy) commented on a retrospective video on YouTube made by Colin LooksBack, stating that all ten episodes would be released on the Peacock streaming service. He wasn't lying: the episodes became available on the service upon launch.
- Friday Night Death Slot: The first two-week television run of this show ran daily at 6:00AM on most TV stations that got it, a timeslot usually used for kids' programs that networks aren't interested in or are meant for children under five.
- Referenced by...: The show appears in one scene of the movie American Pie 2. Some members of the Gingivitis Gang also got reused for the show Greg the Bunny.
Trivia / The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth