- Ashcan Copy: Arguably, The Phantom in Regular Size.
- The Danza: Tomoo in Body Hammer.
- Descended Creator:
- Shinya Tsukamoto himself plays the metal fetishist in all three movies.
- The first movie's co-cinematographer Kei Fujiwara also had a supporting role as the salary man's lover.
- No Budget: The first film was shot without color and used TV parts taped to the actor's bodies as prosthetics due to its $17,000 budget. Early international screenings also lacked subtitles as Tsukamoto couldn't afford a translation at the time.
Trivia / Tetsuo: The Iron Man