- Aborted Arc: Missing Link appears to be a trailer of some sort for a bridge between Tekkaman Blade and Tekkaman Blade II. However nothing really came from it.
- Fan Nickname: "Ballsack" for Balzac — it's used in an endearing manner more than a derogatory one, because he's a badass.
- Playing Against Type: Saber, Blade's quietly menacing murderous twin brother? Yeah, that's Paul Schrier — aka Bulk from Power Rangers — doing his voice.
- The Other Darrin: Saban's "International English" cut had Teknoman Blade voiced by David Thomas, while the "USA" cut on UPN had Bob Bergen as the voice of the renamed Teknoman Slade (though one scene was not redubbed that contained Thomas' line reading).
- Michael McConnohie voiced Ringo Richards in the UPN version, while Kerrigan Mahan voiced him in the International dub.
- Short Run in Peru: The entire series of Teknoman was aired in Australia before the show premiered in the U.S.
- What Could Have Been: Tekkaman Evil was considered for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom early on, but was dropped because the development team wanted to focus on heroic characters. What makes this notable is that he was to appear in the Cross Generation version of the game, well before the Updated Re-release that eventually included Blade.
- While voicing Tekkaman Blades protagonist D-Boy, Toshiyuki Morikawa yelled Voltekka so loud that he broke the studios recording microphone on two separate occasions: the first Blaster Voltekka vs. Lance, and the final one vs. Omega.
Trivia / Tekkaman Blade