- Bad Export for You: Americans got a rushed translation of the game with all the skits removed to try to cash in on the JRPG craze surrounding Final Fantasy VII, dumbing down the plot significantly and making a puzzle impossible to solve without an FAQ because of translation errors.
- Fan Translation: There have been numerous attempts to translate the PS2 version of the game. The one that seemed to be making the most progress was Absolute Zero's translation which was in development for years since 2008 before being canceled after the group disbanded. In late 2020, Datacrunch started their own open translation effort in collaboration with other Tales fans under the group name Life Bottle Productions, which is currently being hosted on GitHub. There are also numerous translation guides and subbed videos out there of the game.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": One particularly odd variant for the remake is Philia's "Sacred Penance" mystic arte, which actually debuted as her mystic arte in her cameo fight in Tales of the Abyss, a few years before the Destiny remake and before Estelle (who its commonly attributed to.)
- Relationship Voice Actor: Ironically, in another series, Mary would have been the main girl for Stahn instead of Rutee.
- What Could Have Been: This. Highlights include Rutee and Leon being travelling siblings all along, Marian performing a Heroic Sacrifice, and Leon selling his soul to Berselius.
Trivia / Tales of Destiny