- Cross-Dressing Voices: Like a lot of voice actresses, she's done her share of voicing young boys, like Captain Flamingo. She also thought Derpy was a boy and based her voice on her neighbour's son.
- Reclusive Artist: While she does have a blog and answers fan mail on her website, she only updates her website occasionally and very rarely does interviews. For a long time there were only two interviews one could find online: An appearance on Trevor Devall's podcast back in 2008 and an interview on a random fashion website, however slowly but surely she's starting to come out of her shell, starting with San Diego Comic Con 2012.
- Relationship Voice Actor: With Claire Corlett. This makes perfect sense since they've worked together many times, and are best known for playing big sister Rarity and little sister Sweetie Belle in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Star-Making Role: Shana for Anime, Rarity for Western Animation.
- Talking to Herself: She often voices several characters in a show, so this tends to happen sooner or later.
Trivia / Tabitha St. Germain