- In chapter 5 of The Empty City, Lucky accidentally refers to Ice Wind as "winter".
- In the second arc book Packs Divided, Storm accidentally asks the Forest-Dog to bless her pack with "good New-Leaf prey". The problem is that Survivors uses "Tree Flower", not "New Leaf", for spring. Warriors is the one that uses "newleaf" (and without the space). The two series are written by teams of authors writing under Erin Hunter, but the three writers of Survivors don't write for Warriors.
- Content Leak: When teasing the book, HarperCollins' plan was to keep secret what animal the new series would be based on, so that it would be a big hyped-up reveal. Fans discovered on HC's own online catalog a poorly-labeled image of a cardboard stand for bookstores, with the first book's art and the text "the time has come for dogs to rule the wild" across the top. They removed the image after fans began to spread it around.
- Fandom Life Cycle: Somewhere between Stage 1 and Stage 2. There is some fan-art, a few fanfics (mostly Dead Fics that don't go past a few chapters), and a few Fan Animations, but there isn't much discussion between the fandom on websites.
- Quote Source:
- The Wiki Rule: Survivor Dogs Wiki.
- What Could Have Been: Twitch was originally meant to have a black mask over his eyes.
Trivia / Survivor Dogs