- Foreign Remake: The show has been adapted in France under the same name, with the original run being hosted by Cathy Sarrai and aired on M6 from 2005 to 2010, and the new run being hosted by Sylvie Jenaly and produced by TF1.
- Name's the Same: There's a Disney channel show starring a little clown named Jojo, and an anime franchise called Jojos Bizarre Adventure.
- No Export for You: Before coming to the U.S., Supernanny had at least four seasons in the U.K. A few of the U.K. episodes have been aired in America, but they're treated as if Jo is returning for a visit. The majority of U.K. episodes have not been aired in the U.S. and are only accessible through YouTube and select DVDs.
- Reality Subtext: With regard to One Steve Limit on the series page: The name "Madison" was among the top five most popular names for American baby girls from 2000 to 2007, while "Dylan" was in the top 30 for boys during the same period. Emma, on the other hand, has consistently been in the top five girls names since 2002, note after being in the top 25 between 1998 and 2001.
- Referenced by...: Supernanny is parodied in a South Park episode, "Tsst", during its tenth season. She's hired to deal with Cartman, and ends up going insane and eating her own feces inside her room in an asylum.
- The Wiki Rule: Yep.
Trivia / Supernanny