- Actor Allusion: The third time Conor Waldron has played a cop in a No WiFi film - after The Confessional and Freedom.
- Actor-Inspired Element: Bobby Calloway couldn't do an Irish accent, so he made his character a chav.
- Dawson Casting: Dave is implied to be a teenager and played by the 20-year-old Roy O'Connor. His friends were played by Adam O'Byrne (26) and Bobby Calloway (25).
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Dave has more scenes with just him and his father because Joan Fleetwood was unavailable for the first day of filming.
- Those Two Actors: Gerry Cannon and Joan Fleetwood played husband and wife in a music video beforehand. They've also starred together in Double or Nothing and Dandelion (which used the same house as this).
- Throw It In!:
- Dave banging his head as he gets out of bed was an unscripted moment.
- Roy O'Connor ad-libbed "how's the ma, how's the da?"
- Written by Cast Member: Adam O'Byrne wrote the film and played one of Dave's friends.
- Written-In Infirmity: Gerry Cannon got sunburned on the first day of filming, and so sports a very red face for most of the film.
Trivia / Stuck Home Syndrome