- Breakthrough Hit: This is the series that catapulted Io Sakisaka to popularity, and the first series she's written that's longer than two volumes.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Kasumi Arimura cut 20 cms. of her hair to look like Ninako in preparation for the role in the live-action film adaptation, and it's the first time for her since middle school where she's worn her hair this short.
- Name's the Same: Yuki Yamada played another character named Andou in Starman: Kono Hoshi no Koi, who also had a crush on Kasumi Arimura (Ninako's actress)'s character.
- The Other Darrin: Strobe Edge originally had an online vomic (voiceover comic) before it got taken offline in favor of a drama CD adaptation. The drama CD received an entirely different voice cast with the exception Yui Shouji, who did a Role Reprisal of Mayuka Korenaga from the vomic adaptation.
- Promoted Fanboy: Sota Fukushi read Strobe Edge in high school and had wanted to play Ren. When news of the film adaptation broke, guess which role he's playing?
- Yuki Yamada also read Strobe Edge in high school and Andou was his favorite character. He's playing Andou too.
- Those Two Actors: For the live-action film adaptation, this is the fourth time Sota Fukushi and Kasumi Arimura co-starred with each other, and the first time ever for a film.
Trivia / Strobe Edge