- Edited for Syndication: The NBC version edited out a couple minutes each episode, due to more commercial time compared to the U.K.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: If you are lucky enough to have taped the three or four episodes that aired in the U.S. (the version with Hank Azaria dubbing Eric Feeble's voice), hold onto them. They only aired once. There was a DVD release but was only in the UK.
- No Export for You: The second season wasn't shown in the US.
- Also, the complete series was released on DVD in region 2 only, though it is still listed on Amazon and can be imported (and played on any computer with VLC) regardless.
- Out of Order: "Au Pair" was supposed to be the finale, but instead aired as the second to last episode.
- Uncredited Role: For some reason, the original credits for the U.K. version don't list the overseas studios for the first season (Anivision) and the second (Borisfen-Lutece). The U.S. broadcasts do list Anivision, however.
- What Could Have Been: Liz was originally called Annie.
Trivia / Stressed Eric