- Cut Song: This badass gem from the Japanese version of Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie plays during the Alpha 1 Dramatic Battle in the Japanese arcade version. This song is not featured in the overseas releases or in the console versions, where it was replaced with M. Bison's theme.
- Fan Nickname:
- GARlie for Charlie, due to him being as manly as Guile.
- Dan "The Man" Hibiki.
- Sakky, for Sakura.
- The Other Darrin:
- Ryu was voiced by Katashi Ishizuka in the first two Alpha games. Toshiyuki Morikawa, who also voiced Charlie in all three games, took over the role in Alpha 3, but only for a few clips; the rest of his audio was recycled from Ishizuka.
- Rose was voiced by Yuko Miyamura, who also voiced Chun-Li in all three games, in the first two Alpha games. For Alpha 3, the role was taken over by Michiko Neya.
- Cammy was voiced by Susan Hart in Alpha 2 Gold, by virtue of X-Men vs. Street Fighter, and by Akiko Komoto in Alpha 3.
- Talking to Himself:
- Yuko Miyamura voiced Chun-Li, in all three games, and Rose until Alpha 3.
- Tetsuya Iwanaga voiced Ken and Guy in all three games.
- What do Zangief, Gen, Adon, Birdie, and Sodom have in common? They've been voiced by Man of a Thousand Voices Wataru Takagi.
- Tomomichi Nishimura voiced M. Bison and Akuma in all three games.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa voiced Charlie in all three games and a few clips for Ryu in Alpha 3.
- Yuji Ueda voiced Vega and Blanka in Alpha 3.
- Kōichi Yamadera voiced Cody and Balrog in Alpha 3.
- Akiko Komoto voiced Cammy, Juni, and Juli in Alpha 3.
- Jin Yamanoi voiced Rolento and, by virtue of Capcom vs. SNK 2, Eagle.
- What Could Have Been:
- Joe was going to be one of the new fighters in Alpha 3, but was replaced by Cody.
- Juni and Juli may have originally been designed to be played at the same time, similar to when you fight them in Arcade Mode when playing Cammy.
- For Alpha 3, Takayuki Iwai, the main musical composer for the game, originally wanted to use a custom CD-based soundboard in order to make a hard rock soundtrack similar to Guilty Gear. Budget constraints forced him to use the standard MIDI Q-Sound system instead.
Trivia / Street Fighter Alpha