- Creator Backlash: Nintendogal has admitted to having a love-hate relationship with the story, as she has generally preferred to write happy stories with little severe conflict.
- Additionally, Romantic Drama is one of Lily's most loathed genres, likely being one of the reasons the story shifts to Black Comedy so often. It can be considered interesting yet understandably tricky for either of them to go beyond their comfort zones.
- While Nintendogal is experienced with it, Lily has long been uncomfortable writing smut. Something that 40% of the story consists of.
- Lily has said on numerous occasions that the original Stockholm and the first third of the Dash Family were in dire need of rewrites, both to account for later stories rewriting character backstories, and to remove scenes that were written purely for the sake of having references to draw from for later scenes and were supposed to be cut before final release.
- Creator's Favorite Episode: The Razzle Dazzle is both Lily and Nintendogal's favorite of the series.
Trivia / Stockholm